Ozone Laundry Systems (Residential Ozone Laundry Systems)
Residential Ozone Laundry Systems
Make way for this revolutionary technology that hotels, nursing homes, prisons, and hospitals have been using for the last forty years when washing blankets, comforters, towels, and hospital gowns. Aside from that, places wherein sanitation are strictly observed like recreational parks, zoos, restaurants, factories that process food, groceries that sell fruits and vegetables, private pools and spas also use this technology for their cleaning needs.
Now, homeowners can enjoy the benefits of a residential ozone laundry system to help them with their daily chores. Initially, this technology is only available for commercial and industrial purposes. Now, it has been modified for home use. The detergent has now become a thing of the past.
How does this ozone laundry system work? It’s a product that uses ozonated water, or water infused with ozone (O3), or active oxygen. Science has shown a lot of studies being done about ozone, and it has been proven to be effective in doing the following:
- Kills bed bugs and parasites. Some pesticide companies use ozone to terminate infestations of these pests.
- Treatment of most disease. In cancer patients, medical grade ozone is injected into the tumors. The active oxygen injected raised the tumor’s pH and causes it to self-destruct.
- It’s an effective cleaning agent that kills mildew, mold, bacteria, viruses, and fungi.
- It provides a better clean than most chemicals like chlorine.
Imagine what this residential ozone laundry system can do for one’s daily laundry tasks. Doing the laundry is one chore that requires effort, especially in a home that has many people living in it. Clothes bins are filling up to the brim with dirty laundry because not everyone has the time to wash them always. Work and other priorities get in the way.
Homeowners are looking for green and economical ways in order to have cleaner laundry. A residential ozone laundry system is helpful to families who are on a tight budget. Science has provided the benefits of this innovation:
- It saves time. Clothes dry quicker than standard methods of doing laundry.
- It saves money. Approximately, families can save up to six hundred dollars because it removes the need for detergent, bleach, and fabric conditioner. The money saved from buying these cleaning products can be put in a bank, or be used for other utilities, or a treat like take-out pizza or ice cream.
- Increases the life span of washing appliances. It’s easy to use, and easy to install.
- It’s Earth-friendly and conserves resources. Water is the only thing that will be used to clean clothes. Once the ozone (O3) has been used up, it goes back to the environment as oxygen (O2).
- It does a better job of keeping clothes look clean, and smelling fresh all day.
- It doesn’t leave detergent residue on the clothing washed with ozonated water.
Since there are numerous tasks in the home that would require a lot of cleaning, a residential ozone laundry system will help families to tackle each chore one at a time.