2. Remove the fornt cover of the EcoWasher Pro by pressing down on the tabs on each side of the unit. Hang the back of the EcoWasher on the mounting screws and gently tighten the remaining 1/4 inch. Replace the front cover.
3. Turn off the cold water faucet and detach the hose from the cold water faucet. Set your washing machine to "COLD" waster ONLY.
4. Attach your existing hose to the water outlet of the EcoWasher Pro, connecting the washing machine to the EcoWasher Pro.
5. Attach the included hose to the water inlet as well as the cold water faucet.
6. Slowly turn on water and check for leaks.
7. Replace front cover of EcoWasher Plug in the AC Adapter to the EcoWasher Pro, then plug into your outlet.
8. Run the EcoWasher Pro 2-3 times with your washing machine empty.
That's it! Your are now ready to use your EcoWasher Pro!