2. Match up the 3 metal tabs on the metallic plate to the 3 sockets on the back of the EcoWasher Pro Plus. Carefully slide the sockets onto the metal tabs.
3. Turn of the cold water faucet and detach the hose from the cold water faucet. Set your washing machine to "COLD" water ONLY.
4. Attach your existing hose to the water outlet of the EcoWasher Pro Plus, connecting the washing machine to the EcoWasher Pro Plus.
5. Attach the included hose to the water inlet as well as the cold water faucet. Slowly turn on water and check for leaks.
6. Plug in the AC Adapter to the EcoWasher Pro Plus, then plug into your outlet.
7. Run the Ecowasher Pro Plus 2-3 times with your washing machine empty.
That's it! Your now ready to experience the deep cleaning power of the EcoWasher Pro Plus.