1. Choose a spot on your wall just above your washing machine. Using the 3 included screws, mound the metallic mounting plate flush against your wall with the 3 metal tabs facing upwards. Make sure to use the included drywall anchors if there are no studs availalbe. The use of a level is recommended to ensure the plate is horizontal. Make sure the metallic plate is securely fastened.
2. Match up the 3 metal tabs on the metallic plate to the 3 sockets on the back of the EcoWasher ELITE. Carefully slide the sockets onto the metal tabs.
3. Turn of the cold water faucet and detach the hose from the cold water faucet. Set your washing machine to "COLD" water ONLY.
4. Attach your existing hose to the water outlet of the EcoWasher ELITE, connecting the washing machine to the EcoWasher ELITE.
5. Attach the included hose to the water inlet as well as the cold water faucet. Slowly turn on water and check for leaks.
6. Plug in the AC Adapter to the EcoWasher ELITE, then plug into your outlet.
7. Run the Ecowasher ELITE 2-3 times with your washing machine empty.
That's it! Your now ready to experience the deep cleaning power of the EcoWasher ELITE.
This sites content is copyright © 2019 All rights reserved. Possible financial savings based on a family of 4 doing 400 loads of laundry per year. Savings vary widely based on the cost of energy and detergents used, machine types, and more.