My Eyes Have Been Opened
We Have Been Lied to for Too Long
By: Gina Toth, Wife, Mother, and Grammy
The way you do laundry could be slowly poisoning you. Do you suffer from allergies, itchy skin, nausea, headaches? Detergent may be the culprit.
In this article, I will share my experiences and research that reveal the truth about laundry detergents. I have trusted laundry detergent for many years-what I once thought was cleaning my family's laundry, I now know can make them very sick. Germs, mold, bacteria and pathogens, coupled with poisonous ingredients in detergent, stay and fester in your washing machine. These poisons and bacteria left in your laundry can then seep through your skin and enter into organs with serious potential consequences over time.
I am the EcoInventor’s Wife and official tester for new product development for EcoInventions®. My husband, Julius Toth, is the CEO and EcoInventor. He has pioneered multiple eco-inventions enhancing, the quality of life for millions over the last 40 years.
Studies show that washing with detergent leaves your laundry loaded with germs and poisons. Studies continue to verify detergents do not kill germs. It only swishes them around, perpetuating what is known as “The Sick Laundry Cycle.” Your laundry might smell fresh and clean, but do not be fooled. Detergent is so harsh it shreds and dries out laundry which is why lint traps fill up. It dulls colors, stiffens fabrics, even eats through the metal in the washing machine, wearing it out prematurely. Imagine what it does to your body!
Detergent DOES NOT kill germs. Germs breed bacteria and this can make us very sick. A microbial assessment to evaluate the infection risk associated with laundry found an estimated 0.1 grams (10,0000 organisms) of fecal matter in every pair of clean undies. Putting your family’s clothing into your washing machine is simply creating a load of 'bacterial soup' consisting of millions of contagious germs which may include Hepatitis A, Salmonella, E. coli and norovirus.
Studies have shown that a build-up of bacteria, gunk and scum caused by detergent in the inner washer drum (not visible) of your washing machine transfers water to other loads of laundry, with as many as one million bacteria found in just two tablespoons of wash water.
Most detergents are filled with poisonous compounds that manufacturers are not required to disclose to the consumer. Here are just few:
1. Phosphates - Known to cause nausea, diarrhea, and skin irritation. Sodium Laureate Sulfate (SLES) - A foaming agent. Once absorbed into the skin it can disrupt the hormonal balance in both men and women
2. Dioxins - Cancer-causing chemical that is detrimental to your health. High levels are present in 2/3 of all detergents in America. Also, potentially toxic to the central nervous system and various organs.
3. Nonylphenol Ethoxylate - A synthetic surfactant. Not easily biodegradable and contributing factor in survival of many fish species.
4. Ammonia - Known to have many side effects such as, severe chest pains, asthma and eczema.
I want to introduce to you an alternative to using poisonous detergents. EcoWasher is an electronic device that connects to your existing washing machine. It transforms your existing washer from a bacterial breeding ground to a sensational, oxygen-infused disinfectant.
Being a wife, mother and grammy, I have trusted this proven technology for three years now (it’s been used in hospitals for decades). ? Now that I know the hidden dangers I am so relieved knowing my family is safe from the poisonous chemicals in laundry detergent and fabric softener. EcoWasher eliminates 100% of my concerns. EcoWasher requires no detergent, no hot water and no fabric softeners. The EcoWasher is a small one time investment, a ten minute installation, and years of chemical and hassle free laundry. I love the simplicity of never having to buy detergent again. Now I just throw it in and turn it on. I LOVE IT!!
Your skin is the largest organ of your body. According to Jacqueline Krohn MD, once a chemical penetrates the cornea (the most superficial layer of skin) it moves through the epidermis into the dermis where a rich blood supply transports the chemical into your bloodstream and organs. Essentially, whatever is toxic to drink is toxic to put on your body.
We live in a toxic world and families do laundry so frequently that these dangers should not be ignored. You will not get out of doing laundry as long as you live so why not start doing laundry the EcoWasher® way today. EcoWasher® brings a new revolution to doing laundry, bringing hospital grade technology into homes around the globe, creating safe, sanitary laundry that is healthy for everyone.
Did You Know?
1. Laundry detergent manufacturers are not required by the government to disclose the poisonous ingredients in their products.
2. Your laundry room may contain the most toxic chemicals in your home, which become airborne and are inhaled.
3. Your skin absorbs the toxic residues left on clothing from detergents.
4. Scientists are linking the rise in degenerative disease to household chemical exposure. Household chemical exposure is a leading factor to cancer being the #2 killer of children.
I hope this information has opened your eyes helping you to make a healthy choice for a safe laundry alternative. There are toxins everywhere that we can’t control, but we can control what we bring into our homes. Let’s make our homes healthier and safer, one step at a time.