Shocking Truth of Laundry Detergent
Laundry Detergents are Dangerous, Expensive, and Unnecessary. So, why are you still using them?
In 2013 the news was littered with the story of an infant who swallowed a laundry pod and died. Unfortunately this heart wrenching story coincides with the thousands of laundry exposure incidents happening annually.
In 2012 The American Association of Poison Control Centers, AAPCC, reported that 2,950 children ages 5 or younger had been exposed to some form of laundry detergent packets. Exposure is defined as swallowing, breathing in, or having skin/eye contact with the substance, according to the AAPCC.
With this tragedy came major debate on the safety of laundry detergent and in particular laundry pods, in which the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, CDC, posted a warning about. Exposure among young children results in hospitals visits and parental worry.
These toxic chemicals can be eliminated from your household permanently, unburdening your life. The dangers associated with laundry detergent are simply not worth it-which is where the EcoWasher™ comes into play. This 3rd generation technology is new and improved to immediately bring a joyful laundry experience to your home.
The indisputable truth is that laundry detergent is dangerous! Protect your loved ones.
This sites content is copyright © 2021 All rights reserved. Possible financial savings based on a family of 4 doing 400 loads of laundry per year. Savings vary widely based on the cost of energy and detergents used, machine types, and more.
EcoWasher® brand and its products are owned and operated by Toth Group Inc.
154 Norton Ave • Barberton, Ohio 44203 • 800-599-5191